Skip to main content

Dear all, Please help me,i have very trouble on this error.

i m creating a k2 blackpoint worklist with using of infopath form and deploy in to the k2 blackpoint server.i submit the one task into k2 server.

i login as different user like bob.it showing the k2 blackpoint worklist,when i m clicking the worklist it showing the open dialog box,"do you want to open or save this file?".

when we select worklist following url will send to server and download the corrosponding xml file from the k2 process server with help of SN No. plaese locate the below URL.

http://servername:81/RuntimeServices/OpenInfoPathTask.aspx?k2Server=servername:5252 &SN=8_43 &XmlFN=Template1 &Lib=formlibraryname &OpenAsWebPage=True &DeployBrowserEnable=True &SPURL=http://servername:1020&Single=True

Please help me friends.

i think that is very serious issue in infopath form. Please help me on this my dear friends.

With Farm Regards Ramesh.

13385i9C92E5D7BFB915B1.png

If you click open, what does it open with? InfoPath or Web? And does it open at all?

Vernon

Thanks quick for reply,when i click open the infopah form is opening.

yesterday i tried in client machine.it open the browser with some information like "There are no worklist items for this user, or the item has already been actioned." it does not come the open dialog box. Please advise me whether i am on right way to achieve.

is it problem is digital singature?.

Please help me do me right path.

There are no worklist items for this user, or the item has already been actioned.

There are no worklist items for this user, or the item has already been actioned.

Ok, what is the status of the item in the management worklist? How is the destination setup? Keep in mind if say for instance there are two destinations users with only one slot. If the first person opens the form the form status changes to open and for the other user it should disappear from his worklist or if you have filters setup the item should have a status of allocated. Meaning this user can open the item as the other user actioned it first.

If it opens using form services, try closing the IE window and open a fresh one to ensure that IE doesn’t read the item form its cache. Alternatively change the IE settings > Internet Options > Browser History settings. Ensure your IE is setup to check for newer versions of the stored pages Every time I visit the webpage.

HTH

Vernon

Thanks veron, i tried as you suggestions. still its not working. please give me suggestions. Is it possiable to load the k2 integration infopath into XMLFORMVIEW webpart? because i wan include my master page with k2 integrated infopath form.

If your IP form opens in InfoPath instead of the browser, make sure that you have verified the Form's settings to be Browser compatible. You can do this in by opening the Form in Design mode, click Tools, then Form Options and select the Compatibility option. The "Design a form template that can be opened in a browser or InfoPath" option must be checked. Afterwards, verify the form using the Design Checker. 

Also make sure that the Process settings is configured to open the form in browser and not thick client.