Skip to main content

How do you get the attachments to show on the Workflow form?  When the workflow task form loads, it just give the task owner the option to upload files, it doesn't show the files that have been uploaded.  Is there something that I missed? 

If I look at the form in the List, I can see the attachments.  However when I look at the task form they don't show there.  So I know the attachments are saving I just don't know how to make them appear on the workflow task form.  I have been searching the internet but I have not come across anything that quite explains what I should do.

note that source list item which workflow runs on and workflow task/item are two different items from two different list. they can not see attachments of each other.

in order you could see source list item's attachments in task you would either need to copy them over from source list item to the task

collect task attachments in list item and show all attachments in next task 

or at least to grab links to attachments on source list item and show them on task list form

Thank you.  I am going to try that. I was hoping that it would have bee something easier.

For some strange reason I am getting an error.  It says "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.".  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

any more details? what action, what was exact content of the request ...

error 500 usually means request is not in correct structure.

The workflow failed when the web-service was called.  I am not sure if this is configured wrong:

215154_pastedImage_1.png

Marian,

Thank you so much for your help.  I was able to figure out what I did wrong.  In the tutorial her first screen shot wasn't the correct one so I tried to figure out what the settings would have been.  Instead of using ListName, I should have been using ListID.  It works now.  Thanks again as you have been such a great help!  Please enjoy your weekend.

Siyeeda