Skip to main content

SharePoint 2016 - On prem

We have just patched our SP2016 into the most recent release which includes the new feature of having Attachments added into repeating section.

The feature works well when submitting the form right on SharePoint. Our forms will have to be publicly accessible. When testing from a Nintex live (external) form, the link to add a new attachment in the repeating section is there but when I click on it, nothing happens!! 

I tried from IE and Chrome. 

Does the new feature include the Public/external forms as well or is it just me (my computer) that needs to be looked at and fixed?!? I really hope it is just me, otherwise this might put our whole project at risk!!!

SupportAsk Support

I know that Christine Mikhaiel‌ received a response from support on this, which surprised both her & I both: Nintex Live does not support many features of SharePoint On-Prem, despite the fact that you use the same designer and form itself, and preview.  We have also learned that external connections - SQL, Web Service, EDC - are not supported in Live, despite working in the previewer. 

I need this as well - otherwise I have a form that looks wonky for my users.

Please vote for this item to be added to the O365 environment:

https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/218293-4-nintex-forms-for-office-365/suggestions/13404030-support-adding-attachment-control-into-a-repeating

Thanks