Skip to main content

Hello people !!!

Please help me out of this error..

I have mentioned the destination users in the activity level(it is coming from the Smart object). But still my K2 process instance is going to error state  with the above mentioned error.

Please Can anyone help me what im doing wrong.

Thanks advance !!!!!!:)

We need
more context on this. What SMO do you use? What is the format of the users that
the SMO retrun? (Label:DOMAINUSER). What does the advanced destination rule
look like?

Vernon 

Hi,

I m using the custom SO which connects to Database to get the user FQN, based on FQN the task has to be assigned. When I query the  DB through Smartobject tester tool, it is returning the value. but in the workflow it is not returning the value.

Please help me out!!!!

To make my flow to continue forward I set the destination user via code..

But I wanted to know what is the reason for this issue...

Thanks

Prajwal DS

Hi Prajwal,

1. When you tested the smartobject thru the service tester, are you using the same input properties given in the process?

2. Have you tried printing the input properties to the smartobject to a data field and verified that it is correct?

JK

Hi Prajwal,

1. Run the SMO tester tool using the same account which you are using to run the K2 server and try again.

2. As suggested by other member please check the format of username returned by k2.

regards

Nathan Pillai

Hi Prajwal,

1. Run the SMO tester tool using the same account which you are using to run the K2 server and try again. Check whether the service account has proper permission on database.

2. As suggested by other member please check the format of username returned by k2.

regards

Nathan Pillai