Skip to main content

Hi All,

[EDIT: I've replied to Nicolas' post, please look over there]

I'm basically having the same problem as Nicolas describes here: http://www.k2underground.com/forums/thread/22176.aspx

The difference is that I'm using blackpoint with WSS. I have a very simple process that is deployed to a Content Type in one site collection. I can associate that workflow with other content types in the same site collection using the WSS interface, but can't do the same in another Site Collection. Like Nicolas, I've activated all of the K2 and workflow features in the second site collection, and I don't believe user permissions to be the problem as my user has full rights to everything (Site Collection Admin, workflow Admin etc).

I get the following error when I try to associate in another site collection (i.e. on the K2DefaultAssociationPageSimple.aspx page): 

There has been a problem retrieving the K2 process data. Please ensure that the account has rights to the K2 Workflow Item and that you are connecting to the K2 Server.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Daniel. 

Same problem here witha K2/Moss on one server and SQL on a separate server!

it is kind of sad to run through a problem like this when trying to deploy your first work-flow!

help please!!