Skip to main content

Symptoms

When a task is assigned a group, and it is opened by one of the group member the task is automatically assigned to that person, and it is removed from the group queue. Could you please let us know how achieve -
1. When the task is assigned to group, everyone in the group should able to see it in the task list
2. If the task item is opened by any one of the group member, the rest of the group members should still able to see the task item in their tasklist and they should able to enter the data in the task form and save it(Please note that user just do data input and saves the form but not submit the task to next level)
3. If any of the user submits the task to next level then it should disappear from the tasklists of all members of the group

Diagnoses

If the task is assigned to a group, we typically create one slot for the group. We need to resolve the group to individual users, and create a slot for each user in the group, or else the first user opening the task will "take" the slot for the group.

Resolution

Destination rule should be as follows -

Plan Per Destination -> All at once
Create a slot for each destination (We create a slot for each destination then)
Resolve all roles and groups to users (Instead of 1 slot for a group, resolve the users inside, and create a slot for each)

Hi Mike_K2,

I am also trying to achieve the questions from the Symptoms section. Currently when I follow the instructions from the Resolution section the outcome is all the members of the group have to complete the task for the form to move on. I just need one person to complete the task not all.

Thanks,

Angie