Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to set a Request Data task to a group of SharePoint users, is there anyway I can have it send the email notification to one user within that group (a generic account) and not everyone else?

Similar to the above I have 1 user how who receives tasks from a generic account. I want the task to send the notification to that email account but also assign him as the person doing the task. I can set both as the task assignee but then both accounts receive the emails when I only want the generic account to receive the notification.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Would anyone have any solution to this.

I want to be able to assign a request data action to multiple users which I have done by assigning the action to a SharePoint group with several users in it.

I only want the request data action to send 1 email to 1 specific user in that group which is a generic email account all others users monitor.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Hi Adrian,

If I have have the request data action, set the delivery type to none and have a send notification action under it.

How can I make the workflow progress to the send notification action when its waiting for a response from the request data action?

Thanks

This workflow is a SITE workflow. It queries a list for all items that are active and approved. Then it sends 1 email/task to the responsible party of the contracts up for review with a link to the [Me] view on the list.

75690_pastedImage_0.png

Hi Andrian,

This works well.

I capture the task ID in the Request data action and use it to build the url string back to it.

To avoid using a pause in the parallel action, anyone know if its possible to use a variable in the wait until action instead of list items? In this case it would be the integer that stores the task ID, default value is 0. So I want the flow to pause until the task id does not equal 0.

Thanks