Skip to main content

Hi,

I am trying to start a workflow process which is in a separate project from a console application. Whenever I try to do that it throws the exception. I am not able to debug the code. The exception is :

Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.HostClientAPI.dll' or one of its dependencies. A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007045A)

Stacktrace:

at namespace.K2ProcessClient.GetK2ProcessList(String impersonatedUser, K2ConnectionWrapperClient connectionWrapper)

at 
namespace .ContentParser.StartK2Process(List`1 fbContentItems, String username) in C:Users...CodeAppContentParser.cs:line 129

at PMU.ContentParser.ContentParser.GetContent(String username) in C:Users...CodeAppContentExtractorContentParser.cs:line 72

Any help???

Nirav,

Based on the error, it looks like you are missing some assemblies from your project directory and/or the GAC on the machine you're running the application.

Can you confirm that SourceCode.HostClient.dll exists in the directory you referenced it from in the project? Does your application currently have access to this directory?

If you referenced the DLL from the GAC on your development PC, does the DLL exist in GAC on this pc?

HTH,

Tyler