Skip to main content

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to blackpoint.  I've installed the software and I am trying to get to know the product.  I've written a simple process on a very basic InfoPath form where the process just sends me an email after I submit the form.  The process compiles and deploys properly, but when I submit the form in InfoPath I get a dialog asking me for credentials to connect to the InfoPathService.asmx service.  I've tried the sharepoint farm account the k2 Service account and my account which has administrative privileges with no success.  I've obviously set something up wrong, but nothing is showing up in the log files or the event logs that could point me to the problem.  Any suggestions on what to do?

Is this by any chance an InfoPath 2003 form? Does the form open and submit successfully when using the InfoPath client? In the Central Administrator > Application management > Configure InfoPath forms services. Ensure that the “Allow users form templates to use authentication information contained in data connection files” and “Allow cross-domain data access for user form templates that use....” checkboxes are checked. In IE make sure the site is added under 'Trusted Sites' on your remote machine and set the Security levels for this zone to LOW. Open Custom level and go right down to the bottom, under User Authentication make sure the radio button is in the “Automatically logon with current user..”. Also, under Advanced Internet Options, make sure 'Enable Integrated Windows Authentication (requires restart)' is checked. HTH Vernon