Skip to main content
I have assign myself VIEW, START & VIEW PARTICIPATE permission.
When i go to worklist, i only can see those approval that is routed to me. I want to see all approval that is routed to other ppl as well and approve on their behalf. In the view list, i can only see 'ME' and not other users that i have added in service manager's user list.
The usual way to do this (using standard K2 features) is if you are also the manager for the other destination users. You'd have to be set up as the 'managed by' username in the user's AD account, or in the relevant SQL table if you are using SQL UM. You should then be able to see your subordinates' worklist items from your worklist.

There are some other options, though You could set more than one person as the destination for the approval event and make sure you are always listed as a destination user, so that the worklist item will always appear in your worklist as well as the other users' worklists. Or you could use escalation events to redirect the item to yourself after a certain time interval. Or you could use K2MNG or K2ROM code to redirect a worklist item from a user to yourself so that you may approve it.
ic.. no wonder it can't work!
Thanks for your sharing, NeilM!