Skip to main content
This is going to seem like a silly question. I have a new license key for a server. It was originally set up with a eval key and now I have a new one that is an eval key too (but it has a longer expiration date because of my company's partner relationship with K2). Anyways, when I go to the server manager >> right click the server node >> go to properties >> change the license key to the new one >> press ok >> then go back to properties, the old key is there. Is there a reason why it would be doing this? Is there a step I am missing? I have tried to stop and re-start the server with no avail.

Thanks,
Jason
Make the processor configuration - "1" and click the 'Update' button before you click on 'Ok'.

This should save the license key.

Regards,
Ockert
I copied and pasted the key I received from an email I got from K2 into the properties of my server in service manager and I kept getting invalid licence

It worked when I pasted the key into notepad removed the dashed and then pasted it into the textbox

Alternatively I guess just type in the licence key in manually leaving out the dashes. NB: K2 says it does not use O's just zeros

More help on this subject is available in the following KB article:

KB000128 - K2.net Portal License Key Requests - Requesting and Managing K2.net Server License Keys