Skip to main content
Has anyone developed a browser friendly k2workspace?

Given the openness of the K2 OM, I would think someone else might have already created a more browser friendly workspace.

I'm considering developing a browser friendly k2workspace that would support Mozilla and FireFox at minimum. If there is already one out there I would love to see it. As I work for an education institution, we may be willing to collaborate and help on any such existing project provided that it s free to the community.
Any luck here Ben?
I know there have got to be a few out there (but I haven't seen any personally).

I work for Denver Public Schools and we have a generic workspace that presents workflow worklist items in a rudimentary way right now. We had to generate this because our Macintosh users could not use the K2 workspace developed only for windows machines with IE browser.  Our Mac users use firefox and we redirect on this information to the customized workspace if we see a Firefox browser.  Our problem now is redirecting users back to this workspace once they complete a worklist task. You can customize to add folio items to the descriptions as needed. I am new to these forums so not sure of the protocol to upload images to show this.  I unfortunately do not have a public url to provide for people to see.

rick

Mac FireFox allows Windows authentication passthrough?   Or do you use forms authentication id/pw?

Yes the authentication widow is presented via firefox....it also appears to work on Mac OS X with ie 5.2  and Mac OS 9.2 with IE 5.1.7.  Just in case you were wondering.  Of course your aspx page development needs to accommodate the degradation of browsers.