Skip to main content

We would like to add Nintex Forms to a public website.

Now I am wondering what the most recommended way of working would be:

• Anonymous access on list, edit permissions
    • Pro: Possibility to use the Nintex Form WebPart to embed the form on a page in a nice way
    • Contra: Security,...
  • Nintex Live
    • Pro: Nintex Live host
    • Question: Is it possible to embed a Nintex Live form in an efficient way on a page of the website? Instead of using the 'white' Nintex live page with the form. I'm thinking of page viewer, ... or there other ways?

What would you recommend?

Thanks,

Glenda

better late then never happy.png I'd definitely go for Nintex Live. As you pointed out, setting up security, etc for anonymous access via SharePoint is a pain. You can render the form using some kind of iframe or Page Viewer. A lot of customers do that for Job Applications for example. They embedded their form in their website.

Thanks for your input Patrick. This is eventually the way it was done. Interesting topic to think about though in my opinion.

Hi Patrick Hosch,

Quick question to add on to Glenda's request.  I know the form we are working on will definitely work with Nintex Live, but the question I have, and haven't been able to find an answer to is, after the form is submitted, is it possible for the user who submitted the form to edit their submitted data after the fact?  I've been looking at the workflow to send the user a link that would open the form directly, but can't seem to get this to work.

Hi Charles Ralston​,

unfortunately we dont have the ability to do that yet, unless they have access to SharePoint (which defeats the purpose of anonymous a little). I would encourage you to log this as a feature request on http://nintex.uservoice.com

Cheers,
Pat

Hi

Is it something integrated in your roadmap at the end ? It would be great.

Thanks,

Damien