Skip to main content

I'm wondering it is possible to send infopath form to all, but only few to email notfication.   When I try to use Notification event designer, it doesn't allow to
modify email "To" field that would been simple solution for this.

For Infopath client approvers event, the option to plan per destination and all at once, it runs as a parallel destination. 

With email notification turns on, they will all get email notification.  Is it possible to send only pre-defined approvers only? 

I can use custom email notification, but I can't create worklist item url in email body because I don't know what is activity destination id is for that specific approver (multiple recipients (ids), but only selected pre-defined email notifiers).   In other world, Infopath form is sent to every one in that group, but email notification goes out to few in the group with worklist item url in the email body.   Some how if I know how k2 creates unique activity destination id, I think it will solve this issue.   Thanks.

The serial number will always be in the following format:

<%ProcessInstanceID%>_<%ActivityDestinationInstanceID%>

Both these fields can be retrieved from the Object Browser.

Hi,

When I try to grab activity destination instance id, it doesn’t match with exact recipient using code (K2.ActivityInstanceDestination.ID) or from object browser.    I'm using custom code to create email receipients and I'm passing that as email string to k2 email event.

So when k2 creates instance id of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for example, is there a way to know id 1 is for person Bob, id 2 is for person Alex, etc.?   So, I can use that value to create correct  wokrlist item url link in email body.  Thanks.

Depends on how the Destination Rule is configured. If you create a slot for each destination, you will be able to get a handle on the user name for that instance. If not, the item will be shared across the destinations and you wont be able to know the exact user.

That's what I was afraid of.  Too bad.  Thanks.