Skip to main content

11626i0D775F4D25AF7FD4.png

• Query - List Method that returns up to Fifteen columns of data based on the input ADO Query. You can use placeholders in the query (E.g "{value1}" or "{value15}") to reference the input properties.
  • Query First Row - Read Method that returns the first row with up to Fifteen columns of data based on the input ADO Query. You can use placeholders in the query (E.g "{value1}" or "{value15}") to reference the input properties.
  • Query Last Row - Read Method that returns the last row with up to Fifteen columns of data based on the input ADO Query. You can use placeholders in the query (E.g "{value1}" or "{value15}") to reference the input properties.
  • Query at Index - Read Method that returns row at index with up to Fifteen columns of data based on the input ADO Query. You can use placeholders in the query (E.g "{value1}" or "{value15}") to reference the input properties.
  • Query to Joined String - Read Method that returns up to Fifteen columns of data based on the input ADO Query but joined into a string. You can use placeholders in the query (E.g "{value1}" or "{value15}") to reference the input properties.
  • List by Splitting Joined Strings - Read Method that returns up to Fifteen columns of data based on the input ADO Query but joined into a string. You can use placeholders in the query (E.g "{value1}" or "{value15}") to reference the input properties.

This is a really helpful add-on.

There is an issue I have encountered though. It works fine with 2 where conditions (example: Where 1=1 AND 2=2) but when there is 3 WHERE conditions (example: WHERE 1=1 AND 2=2 AND 3=3) it breaks and throws the error "Query Not Supported". Is this expected behavior or is it a bug? I don't understand why it would not work. Thanks