Skip to main content

I am attempting to deploy a new process on a webserver where I am already running three other processes. When I try to submit the ASP.NET page to start the process I am receiveing the following error:

24408 K2:NT AUTHORITYANONYMOUS LOGON from 10.100.5.2:211 does not have rights to Start Process NetworkConnectivityRequestNetworkConnectivityRequest

I have only integrated security selected for the application and it is running under the same application pool as the other three process web apps on the machine which are running fine.

Kerberos is working correctly for the other three applications.

Any suggestions?

Is Impersonate turned on for that new web application in the web.config.  It sounds similar to this post:  http://www.k2underground.com/forums/t/4653.aspx

Impersonate was set to tru e but you sent me down the right path in that the problem was in the web.config. I had copied over the web from development and changed all of the variables I was calling from there except the K2server name. So I was attempting to start the process in development from the Production server. The accounts are different so they were not recognized. Thanks for making me go back and look at that again. A little lesson learned here is that maybe the Dev server and the production server should have wildly different names unlike my environment where the names are nearly identical.

Thank you