Skip to main content

I created a form which authenticates on the current user's FQN and when i click on it ti throws the below error: 

24404 Authentication with server failed for abc@domain.com with Message: AcceptSecurityContext failed: The logon attempt failed

I used this worklist broker to create my form. 

1.  How is this custom broker service instance configured?  please attach details if possible.  Perhaps it is the authentication mode for this service instance.

2.  How are you using the Smartobject from this broker?  Are you using in a list/editable list view?  Which method is being called?  Perhaps it is the input property or filter format that causes the error.

3.  Are you able to execute the same method from the Smartobject service tester tool with the same input/filter successfully?

Hi There

There are a couple of things that could be causing this issue. If you are attempting to impersonate a user, it is possible that the user in questions does not have permissions to do so. I would also check to see if the user in question actually has the rights to access the information that you are attempting to reach. Finally, I would double check the connection string that you have to set up in the broker to make sure the information is correct.

Ian

Thanks for your replies.

yes, there was a problem in how the service instance was configured. Credentials were invalid. 

Now all looks good.

Thanks again.