Skip to main content

Symptoms

2 Issues or questions

Diagnoses

I have 2 questions -

1 - Is there a rule that is similar to the "no postback" from asp? I have rules firing on the initializing of a form, but they should only run when the associated control is changed

2 - I do not see the "Release" option on the task list even though I check the box to show it. How do I make that visible.

Resolution

Regarding this functionality, the matching K2 functionality would be a "When control is Changed" event, then execute/do something action configuration. Please see attached image regarding this event (WhenControlisChanged.png).

I believe the options will be as follow from left to right:

1. Lock icon - Release (is disabled at the beginning, will only be enabled if a user opens the tasks page and closes it, but without taking an action)
2. ZZZ - Sleep
3. Green turn arrow pointing left - Redirect (pass this task item to another person, the original owner will not see this task item anymore)
4. Blue share icon - Share (both the original user and the shared user will see this item)

Please see documentation below for more information:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2ForSharePoint/UserGuide/4.6.9/default.htm_Run/UsingtheK2Worklist.htm?TocPath=Use|_____2

Be the first to reply!