White Space in repeating section

Badge +3

I'm working on a repeating section with 4-5 columns in it. In display mode the forms adds a big white space between the rows. I don't want to use height parameter to the item as i don't want to restrict the height of it incase the data spans multiple rows. I'm just trying to get rid of the white space between marked as yellow in below diagram.

Here is an example.

5 replies

Badge +16

Can you do a screenshot of what this looks like in the forms designer (not the preview) as I imagine you just need to reduce the height of the repeating section control.

Badge +3

Sure here is how it looks.

I have another requirement too.

In new/edit mode when users entries go beyond given length the scrolling starts which I want to avoid. I want the text box to keep expanding with no scrolling. I don't want to scroll to see all the content. It works like that in display mode but in edit mode the vertical size doesn't change automatically.

Badge +7

I have this question too.  Does anyone have a solution? None of the lines/borders are touching.

Designer view:1162iB3B572B41E77F33C.png

Edit view:1163iCB712C408DD905CA.png

Display view:

1164iEC05618D0E6352C9.png

Badge +7

Here's the solution:

https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/Repeating-Section-Row-White-Space-Issue/m-p/91528#M66289

Badge +3

Oh my god !

Dinaaa ! I search more than 3 months how to get data from multiple section row and how to display this data in sharepoint column with a jump line (like you "Testing1<br/>Testing1...") or space between them results.

Please can you help me ?

Thanks a lot !