cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

how can i write a blog or a post in nintex community to share my experience

I was just wondering how could you post something useful in Nintex community.

Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: how can i write a blog or a post in nintex community to share my experience

Hi,

On the Overview page of Learn More, there is a button on the left : Write a Blog post.

SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

POPULAR TAGS

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: how can i write a blog or a post in nintex community to share my experience

Hi, Ganesh Lathi​!

I'd love to have you share your experience with fellow Nintex customers and partners! 

Blogging is easy, it's just perhaps a bit different. Instead of blogging in one destination, you can blog in any space on our site.  So, think of a blog as similar to a discussion, it's just a different category. So, if you want to blog about a developer topic, visit Dev Talk​, if you want to blog about Document Generation​, visit that space, or whereever is appropriate for the topic.  In each space, look in the upper-right for "actions" and select "blog" from the dropdown.  Here's an image to highlight it in the Learn More space:

blog.PNG

You have to be logged in to do this.

You'll see a small toolbar at the top for a handful of text and doc formatting, image and linking features. 

Community members seem to respond very favorably to blog posts that explain how a feature of a Nintex product works, workarounds for issues that arise and use cases, for just a couple of examples.  But don't feel limited to those topics.

I'm so glad you asked. And I'm looking forward to your contributions in the community.

All the best!

Frank

Your community manager

0 Kudos