cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

based on selection of two dropdowns i have to populate values to another dropdown

Jump to solution

Hi,

based on slection of two dropdowns i have to populate another dropdown value in nintex forms. can you pls suggest how to do this

Thanks,

Jagadeeswar.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Re: based on selection of two dropdowns i have to populate values to another dropdown

Jump to solution

Hi,

Think of it as 3 cascading drop down lists. Instead of populating the 3rd drop down, you can filter the content of the drop down based on first 2. What ever the value you want to populate in 3rd drop down, have it already populated and then filter.

Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint

Here is 3 tier drop downs: Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Waterfalls!  and associated post: Three levels cascading lookup? . Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: based on selection of two dropdowns i have to populate values to another dropdown

Jump to solution

I agree with Kapil on this one. Seems that should get you what you need by just cascading them.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Thanks Kapil it's really helpful

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi,
Jagadeeswar Reddy​! If you get a correct answer, please select the "correct answer" button, as it's helpful for others searching for correct answers.  Thank you!

0 Kudos