header and body are not aligned when print a list view

Badge +3

Since no body my post about how to open report from smartform, i try to print a list view mannualy from internet explorer, and it's also same with another browser.

below picture is the problem :

is anyone can share how to make the header and body aligned automatically at the first time we print / print preview the list view..

i already try and have no no other way except set the zoom out mannualy so that the header and body looked aligned. any idea?

14631i938BE59014D117F1.jpg

2 replies

Badge +7

Here is a link showing how to use reports with smartforms

http://help.k2.com/helppages/K2smartformsControlPack1.0/default.htm#Report%20Controls/Report_Controls.html

I'm not sure why it's displaying incorrectly, you should be able to just use the report controls and that should solve it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Musa

I suggest that you open your view in edit mode click on the first column, then on the right hand side in the properties window scroll down to "Styles" and click the ellipse next to it. Now click on the Font tab and select the alignment you want to use, I suggest that you try using the Align-to-Left and the Align-to-Center and also the Align-to-Justify, one of these should do the trick.

If this did not help, please let me know and i will continue to investigate aternative solutions.

Kind Regards

Raymond