How to load data to checkbox list control..

• 20 January 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi Guys,

i have a scenario, where there is a Checkbox list control allow user to select multiple selections, once he click on the save button i have defined a rule which will save all the selected rows information into the database.

My scenario is there will be a form parameter, if the forma parameter does not have value, then i need to load data to the chekbox with all items are unchecked mode

Now the issue where im facing is, if the form paramter has value, i have to load items into the same checkbox list control, with those items previously selected by the user (should be checked in) and other items which are unchecked...

I'm really stuck here like how to manage the data source for the single checkbox lsit control which load data different based on the parameter condition.

Help appriecited...!!!!

Thank you .!!!!!!!

Prajwal Shambhu

1 reply

Badge +4

Finally i cracked this issue,and its very simple, we dont need to create
any delimeter to load selected items along with unselected one,

We just have to set the rule at form level based on the form paramter condition. we need to initialize the same view twice.

If form parameter is specified , execute initialize method of the view.

else,

execute initialize method of the view, after that execute Load method of it, by passing the form parameter,

Thanks Again to all of you..!!!!!