Smart object tester utility issues

• 4 October 2016
  • 0 replies

Symptoms

Dear Support,

We have recently upgraded K2 black pearl 4.6.11 on one of the server. We were also performing service instance refresh in smart object tester utility. However, few instances are not allowing to either edit or refresh. If we try edit service instance, it shows the error screens. Please find the snapshots of these errors, attached.
The K2 host server logs are also attached for your reference.

Please help.

Diagnoses

The respected customer resolved the issue on his own his last response was
"
The K2 database backup was taken from a machine whose name was "K2-01" (K2-01.ABCD.local). However, the current server name is "K2.ABCD.local". In the server properties, it was earlier mentioned as "K2-01.ABCD.local" and later I updated it to K2.ABCD.local. Today I changed it back to "K2-01.ABCD.local" and make sure that "K2-01" is pointing to the same IP as K2 (by modifying the host file of K2 server). After that I tried editing the service instance and it works.
"

Resolution

The respected customer resolved the issue on his own his last response was
"
The K2 database backup was taken from a machine whose name was "K2-01" (K2-01.ABCD.local). However, the current server name is "K2.ABCD.local". In the server properties, it was earlier mentioned as "K2-01.ABCD.local" and later I updated it to K2.ABCD.local. Today I changed it back to "K2-01.ABCD.local" and make sure that "K2-01" is pointing to the same IP as K2 (by modifying the host file of K2 server). After that I tried editing the service instance and it works.
"

0 replies

Be the first to reply!