Does anyone have a Nintex Workflow Adapter list for the Cloud?

• 30 January 2017
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +4

We are trying to do a comparison between Workflow Adapters in on-Prem and in the Cloud and the list of the actual adapter names would be most helpful, e.g. Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCalculateDateAdapter ,
Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCallWebServiceAdapter, 
Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCancelWorkflowAdapter.

3 replies

Badge +4

Hi Adriana,

By adapters, are you referencing connectors to third party systems? If so, here is some information that may be helpful:

List for comparison across products:

https://www.nintex.com/workflow-platform/connectors

List of Nintex Workflow Cloud connectors as of today:

·        Salesforce

·        MS Dynamics

·        Dropbox Business & Dropbox Business Team Mgmt

·        Box

·        Citrix ShareFile

·        Google Drive

·        Microsoft OneDrive for Business

·        DocuSign

·        Zendesk

·        Slack

·        Twilio

·        MS SQL Server

·        MySQL

·        PostgreSQL

·        Marketo

·        Adobe Sign

If you were looking for something else, please clarify and we'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Renai

Badge +4

Hello Renai,

Thank you for you fast reply but this is not what I am referring to. I have a list with the adapters (e.g. Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCalculateDateAdapter ,
Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCallWebServiceAdapter, 
Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCancelWorkflowAdapter.) as written above  and I managed to pair them with Calculate Date, Call Web Service, Cancel Workflow (these being the workflow actions in on-Prem) but I was wondering if there's already a list of these for on-Prem and in the Cloud.

Thank you,

Adriana

Badge +4

Hi Adriana,

It sounds like you are looking for a list of a native or core actions/operations in each platform, is that the case? If so, what are you attempting to run the comparison for? Some of the core functionality in Nintex Workflow Cloud is similar to what is provided in our on-prem products, but there are also some intentional key differences. If you could explain what you are trying to accomplish, I can hopefully answer your questions more concisely!

Thanks,
Renai