cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using Managed Metadata fields in Forms

Hi,

I have a managed metadata field displayed in a Nintex Form (2013) and it's correctly picking up the right term set, no issue here.  I now wish to make other panels in the form display/hide depending on the value or term selected.  I can do the same with other field types, just experiencing issues trying with metadata fields.  Can anyone let me know whether what I'm trying to achieve is possible or provide another method or workaround?

Cheers,

Simon

Labels: (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Using Managed Metadata fields in Forms

Hi Simon,

Nintex Forms currently doesn't support building formatting rules around the output of a Managed Metadata control. If you'd like to see this as a feature, you can add this as a request on our Customer Forum, https://nintex.uservoice.com/.

Thanks,

Emily

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Using Managed Metadata fields in Forms

Ditto .. This is bit  disappointing that it doesn't support metadata selection let alone validation . Is there a workaround anyone can recommend?  I know that metadata tags is actually stored on a hidden text file per site collection so that would be where I would start or thinking about it I could use Office graph and a  REST call. The latter will please my client as much as  wisdom tooth removal!

Daniel

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply