does not have rights to Create Process

• 20 September 2007
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +4

Hi All,

I have the problem when i request the url in IE,i design a smart forms here,travelrequest.aspx,

that time in IE the result is showing like this

4407 K2ENZENIUSR_ENZENK2 from 192....1... does not have rights to Create Process salesTravelReq

Sales is the project name

TravelReq is the process name

enzenk2 is the server name

192.....1.. is the my machine IP address

pls tell me,how i given the rights to create process.

3 replies

Badge +5

Hi Schand,

Please check the following :

• Be sure that your website published to IIS does not allow Anonymous Access and that "Integrated windows authentication" is enabled. This can be set through the IIS Management Console in the "Authentication and Access control" section.
  • Ensure that your Web App's web.config contains the following two lines without the single quotes :       '<authentication mode="Windows" />' and '<identity impersonate="true" />'

We can take it further from here is this does not do the trick.

Cheers

Gert

Badge +9

Schand, In addition to Gert's application config settings, you should check to see if this specific user has been granted "Start" (or "Admin") permissions in K2 Service Manager for this specific process.  If not, you'll want to add him/her and grant Start permissions and then try again.

HTH

Badge +7
In addition to two opinions above, you may also check if your identity K2ENZENIUSR_ENZENK2 exists in _ProcUser table of K2 DataBase with a proper Process id value of course. Though K2 staff does not recommend to change anything in K2 database tables, you may just check, I think it will be missing.