Issue with Starting the host server services

• 15 May 2017
  • 1 reply

Issue while starting the K2 Blaclpearl service, its moving to "Starting" status instead of "Running" status. Even though the service is showing as “Starting” all the functionalities are working as expected.  To see exact problem when K2 service started in console mode. To troubleshoot further, stopped the K2 service and ran the service in console mode to trace the error

15270i909AF811B3CB02AE.png

Verified the Host Server logs while running on console mode and noticed below errors

"212960218","20*personal details removed*:43:29","Error","System","2001","ServerStartError","SourceCode.Hosting.Server.Runtime.HostServerEngine.StartHostServer","2001 Error Starting Host Server: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","system","

"212959820","20*personal details removed*:43:27","Error","General","0","ErrorMessage","SourceCode.Security.Providers.AzureActiveDirectory.SecurityProvider: Init()","0 Unable to find OAuthResourceAudience element from init xml.","anonymous","0.0.0.0",

06:43:28","Error","Security","3114","ClaimTypeMappingConfig","SourceCode.Hosting.Server.Runtime.HostSecurityManager.LoadClaimsConfigFromDB","3114 Duplicate NameIdentityIssuer found in ClaimTypeMapping: urn:federation:microsoftonline@db76fb59-a3*personal details removed*-bc*personal details removed*dead7d39c9","anonymous","0.0.0.0"

"212960217","20*personal details removed*:43:29","Error","General","1","GeneralErrorMessage","SourceCode.Endpoint.Server.EndpointServer.LoadSharedEndpoints","1 Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","","","

Please advice 

1 reply

Badge +15

Hi,

Have you tried performing a repair of your K2 components? If a repair still does not help, I will recommend you approach K2 Support for further assistance. I think it is either your K2 database or K2HostServer.exe.config is missing something. If you have a K2HostServer.exe.config from a working environment, you can use it to compare with your current K2HostServer.exe.config, and try to spot for anything you might be missing.