Choice control issue - Nintex form upgrade to V2.8.1.0 - SharePoint 2013

• 30 November 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

We recently updated our Nintex forms version from 2.4.1.0 to 2.8.1.0. We did this upgrade in our DEV environment.

Apart from the other issues, I have noticed that the choice control is not working as expected in this newer version as compare to the older version.

We had this choice control like this, notice the choice values as "Yes" and "No"

148073_pastedImage_0.png

After upgrade it changed to ,

148074_pastedImage_1.png

we had some logic behind the "Yes" and "No" values which used to hide show panels on the form.

Any suggestions ? or is there something better included in this version and how different is this new choice control than the existing control.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I noticed the same difference. It's interesting how such a little change can make an impact. For us, the users where so used to hitting yes as the first value and had to retrain themselves to hit the last value.

But for your rules, if they are based on the selected value, then they should still function. What are your rules for the formatting?

Badge +4

i had to change the rules for formatting and switch the branch... with the new nintex upgrade it has changed the values in "ConfiguredOutcome" table..earlier it was different. This has made a big difference and all my workflows with FlexiTask have been broken..