Nintex SharePoint 2019 Responsive Form Issue with SPServices CAML query AND operator

• 22 January 2021
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

On a responsive form, when a user checks a confirmation checkbox, I am querying another list using form values and returning documents counts (and deselecting the checkbox if certain conditions are not met).  To do this I am using SPServices jQeury library, which I am very familiar with from pre-Nintex efforts.

I am able to do a simple query in a Label control, but once the CAML goes beyond a simple Eq, I am unable to Save the Label.

For brevity, here is the pertinent lines:

This works fine:

CAMLQuery: "<Query><Where><Eq><FieldRef Name='ProjectNumber' /><Value Type='Text'>992633V1</Value></Eq></Where></Query>",

This fails (I cannot event Save the Label control):

CAMLQuery: "<Query><Where><And><Eq><FieldRef Name='ProjectNumber'/><Value Type='Text'>992633V1</Value></Eq><Eq><FieldRef Name='FieldImageType'/><Value Type='Text'>Switch</Value></Eq></And></Where></Query>",

The internal field names are all accurate and included in the ViewFields:

CAMLViewFields: "<FieldRef Name='FieldImageType'/><FieldRef Name='ProjectNumber'/></ViewFields>",

Of course, this is a very stripped down example - all the values will be arrays, etc., but can't even get this to save.  I created the List view in SP, and viewed the CAML in SPDesigner and it all lines up.

I know I could split this up into two SP calls, but really do not want to go that route...

Appreciate any guidance!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!