Workflow history doesn't show in SharePoint or K2 Workspace

Badge +10

I have a workflow based on SharePoint list. When an item is added, workflow gets triggered. It used create workflow history both in K2 Workspace and Sharepoit by right clicking item and K2 Workflow.

Now, history doesn't show. In Workspace, I can see flow but it doesn't show what approval step it's on. Usually it would show approval path in green or red. Now it's plain flow without any details. In Sharepoint history doesn't show at all. Please see attached. For same workflow it was working fine.

Any ideas?

13589i21DF62D375F6A478.jpg

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Dear ,

one thing i may think of , is to check the permission in workspace , since u say its the same process that u used to view its flow/history , u might have changed the user u r using or prolly lost the permission ?

workspace --> workflow server ---> go to the process u r using ---> permissions

The user u r using to view flow / history , does it have the permission "View" ? because this is the permission that allows u to view the flow / history

if not , give the user this permission and hope it works for u ,

AhmadYaqub,

Regards.

Badge +10

Thanks Ahmad.

The process I am trying to see doesn't even show under process in Workspace. Workflow otherwise is working fine. I am getting approval requrest emails and I am able to approve or deny.