cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Moving a Form from a subsite "up" to parent site

Jump to solution

I have a pretty complex form (with unique formatting) I've developed for a subsite and I'm now realizing I need to run the form and list for our entire organization which means moving it from a subsite up to an organization-wide site.

Is there a way I can copy that Nintex Form and have it be available within the new site, connected to the new list?

Labels: (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Moving a Form from a subsite "up" to parent site

Jump to solution

You should be able to simply achieve that by exporting the form from it's original location and importing it in the new one. If the lists in your subsite and parent site have the same content type and set of columns it should be that simple

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Re: Moving a Form from a subsite "up" to parent site

Jump to solution

You could also recreate the solution by using the List template for the list upon which the form sits and creating that as an app type in your main site.  The form will come over with the list template.  You'd want to move all your supporting lists in this way as well.   I'd advise removing any workflows from the list and saving them as templates so you could import them over manually (else risk getting ghost-flows - something for another topic).

Thanks,