An existing workflow suddenly started throwing errors as below:
Failed to report workflow progress. Parent workflow instance fc51761b-e03c-463d-b8ab-b3253f847c14 was not found in database NintexWorkflow2013_BREC_Reports on server sharepointdb001.
I re-created workflows by importing from backup. Still I am getting the same error.
Appreciate any help.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Does your wf have a pause action?
Try these steps:
This was found at the following link.
Thanks Roger for the reply
Problem got resolved overnight perhaps due to cache getting cleared.
However, a couple of problems still remain
1) On one of the libraries, I do not see Manage Nintex option under ribbon > workflow settings.
2) I created the Nintex workflows in an effort to resolve the previous error. The original links still show under ‘workflow inventory’ though I deleted them.
They keep re-appearing.
I see four options under workflow settings
- Workflow settings
- Add a workflow
- Create a workflow in Sharepoint designer
- Create a reusable workflow in sharepoint designer
On another library under the same site collection, I see two additional options
- Create a workflow in Nintex workflow
- Manage workflows with Nintex workflows