Cascading Drop Downs - Not Clearing

Badge +10

I'm having difficulty on something that should be extremely easy. 

I have 3 drop downs -

Region (Region ID - Feeds Group)

Group (Group ID - Feeds Facility - Filtered by Region ID)

Facility (Facility Key - Filtered by Group ID)

Works great - initially!

BUT when someone picks the empty value at the top -  the drop downs go into a 'Select All' Method and do not clear out as they should..

I've tried clear methods, transfer methods, disable methods.  Need some help!

I have the drop downs linked on DataSource / Filtered in the Change Rule and still nothing.  Found some other articles /documentation on linking dropdowns - followed the steps and have this issue.

Images included.

15866i6D4D8FB15EC92A69.png
13545iC8649042DF9A4C4B.png
12798i12083FDFB97F6A87.png

3 replies

Good day AAschenbrener 

Will it be possible to ask what is you K2 version? I can use this information in my research and reproduction to find an answer to your problem.

Kind Regards

Jacques.

Badge +10

I believe we are on 5.2.

I'm using DropDowns linked to SMO SQL Views. 

We have scenarios where a user randomly selects from the drop downs and then in one scenario we do a comparison on another SMO SQL View to auto populate the Region / Team the user belongs to.

The drop downs function up until the point where you select the NULL Value.

I've tried doing conditions on the change rule that says if the value of the drop down = null then transfer data / clear method on the other drop downs but it doesn't seem to recognize whatever value the NULL Value is. 

Badge +10

UPDATE ON THIS ISSUE: 
Working with K2 Support -  it appears to be a situation that is being cause because we are using a SQL SmartObject not a K2 Smartbox SMO.   When I get a final answer on if it's a bug or something to be expected I'll post resolution.