cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I can edit the Nintex workflow. But when WF is saved and published, error comes up. "soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWQueryUserProfileStoreAdapter' is not allowed on site"

getting the error when the I am trying to save and publish the workflow.

"soapSmiley FrustratederverServer was unable to process request. ---> Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWQueryUserProfileStoreAdapter' is not allowed on site"

tried with other user and its working fine. Checked from different machine and still I am facing the issue. Any idea?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Not applicable

Re: I can edit the Nintex workflow. But when WF is saved and published, error comes up. "soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWQueryUserProfileStoreAdapter' is not allowed on site"

Shakti,

Have you tried reviewing the following article:

Error: "Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWStartWorkflowAdapter' is not allowed ...

Let me know if this helps resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: I can edit the Nintex workflow. But when WF is saved and published, error comes up. "soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. ---> Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWQueryUserProfileStoreAdapter' is not allowed on site"

Hi Shakti,

Probably, workflow has an Action 'Query User Profile'.

Access to Nintex was not granted to the user and causing the problem. Ensure that user is given access to Nintex before they publish the Workflow.

Thanks

Surya

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Accept as Solution Reply