cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Getting Error - Fields XML Dictionary - Query List 365

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have been working on this thing for two days. I have gone through forums but I couldn't get any solution to parse the Fields XML dictionary return by the office 365 query list. I tried with different scenarios. It couldn't help me.

I'm listing down the error messages what I got while I tried to parse the Fields XML list query result.

==================================================

RequestorId: e2776222-7b18-fb93-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: Looking up a value using a key is not supported on an instance of 'Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicPrimitive'. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicItem.TryGetValue(String key, DynamicItem& value) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.ObjectPathSegment.Get(DynamicItem obj) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Dictionary Key Vendor Id Sequence Flowchart AP Workflow.WorkflowXaml_39b858a9_76a9_40ac_bc5f_ce903a64223b

RequestorId: e2776222-7b18-fb93-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: Indexing by an integer value is not supported on an instance of 'Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicPrimitive'. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicItem.get_Item(Int32 index) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.ArrayPathSegment.Get(DynamicItem obj) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Dictionary Key Vendor Id Sequence Flowchart AP Workflow.WorkflowXaml_39b858a9_76a9_40ac_bc5f_ce903a64223b

RequestorId: e2776222-7b18-fb93-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.FormatException: The DynamicValue property '["Vendor_x0020_ID"]' was incorrectly formatted. at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.Parse(String segmentText, String fullPathName) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.Create(String segment, PathSegment next, String path) at Microsoft.Activities.Dynamic.DynamicValueBuilder.PathSegmentFactory.Create(String path) at Microsoft.Activities.GetDynamicValueProperty`1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager) at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation) Exception from activity Dictionary Key Vendor Id Sequence Flowchart AP Workflow.WorkflowXaml_39b858a9_76a9_40ac_bc5f_ce903a64223b

=====================================================

If you have any possible way to get the key values from Fields XML of list query results then just let me know.

Thank you for your consideration,

Note: To get the idea, If anybody want to look at my Fields XML query results dictionary then I'll send it to you.

Regards,

Manu

Labels: (2)
3 Replies
ongd
Nintex Newbie

Re: Getting Error - Fields XML Dictionary - Query List 365

Jump to solution

Hi Manu Polu

May I know what is the value that you specified in the "Item Name or Path" in the "Get an Item from a Dictionary" action?
The Fields XML returned from Office 365 query list is like an array. So the "Item Name or Path" should be "(0)", "(1)" and so on.

This blog post on how to use the Office 365 query list, Get an Item from a Dictionary & Query XML might help you out.

Regards,

Danny

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thank You So Much Danny,

Regards,

Manu

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

HI Danny,

I tried your steps as you specify in your blogs..but i can't able to retrieve the XML.. when try to loop the XML, workflow status goes to Suspended state..

Note :

I can able to Retrieve the XML from Office QueryList

0 Kudos