System.IndexOutOfRangeException error on SP1 Workspace

• 18 June 2004
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
Issue:
The following error occur when you try to access the report page of K2.Net Workspace:

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0. at System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) at WorkSpaceService.FilterService.GetData(Int32 ReportID, Int32 TemplID, String ParameterStr, String UserName, String SortOrder, String SortDir, Int32 NumberItems, Int32 PageNo) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Workaround:
Right click on any of the Report list templates in the left-hand pane of the report page and select "Set as default". Workspace will now load correctly again.

2 replies

Badge +1
I am experiencing the same error. I get the message, then it disappears, and the report shows.

I right-clicked the Process Overview All report and chose "Set as Default." I see no change. I still get the error message.

I would appreciate help in resolving this issue.

Jessica
Badge +9
Hi,

It is known that in some cases the message is displayed momentarily and after that all is working as per normal. It has been reported to the QA team and they will have a look at this. Possible fixes will be included in the next release/updates of the product.