Issues with 'Create New Item' action

• 26 September 2017
  • 4 replies

I am trying to create list items based on repeating table values with Nintex Workflow. In my workflow I am looping though repeating table lines and setting variable HCP_Name equal to repeating table line's field value. The HCP_Name variable correctly gets correct values; I have tested it with 'send email' action. For testing purposes I created AP_test list which contains only one field - Title and with 'create list item' action I am now trying to create list items with HCP names. Below is the configuration of this action:

Unfortunately workflow doesn't create list items in AP_test as I have expected. 

Please help to understand what is missing and resolve the issue.

Many thanks in advance!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

What's the issue?

Are items created?

Badge +5

Hi ‌,

I've tried Create List Item action on my side, it's working fine. Can you tell more about the difficulties you are having?

Badge +5

Hi Nikita Chumakov,

As you are setting title value for the list item while creating there is a big chance that your variable getting more than 255 characters, try to create new multi line text field in your list and assign your value to that field instead and give simple dummy value in your title field.

Let me know if it worked

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Is workflow completing without any issues?