cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeepr92
Nintex Newbie

Failed to copy item. User context has insufficient permissions to perform the requested operation

I have a Nintex account set up as a constant.  But I am still getting this error when it tries to move a document into another folder with the same permissions.

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
fhunth
Nintex Newbie

Re: Failed to copy item. User context has insufficient permissions to perform the requested operation

Where have you set it?

What action are you using?

Who has started the workflow?

0 Kudos
jeepr92
Nintex Newbie

Re: Failed to copy item. User context has insufficient permissions to perform the requested operation

Where have you set it?  I set the Constant at Farm Level.  the account has "Edit" permissions

What action are you using? I am using Copy to SharePoint

Who has started the workflow?  A user with "edit" permissions.  But in the Copy to SharePoint I use Override Credentials w/ the constant account

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

I had this same issue, but resolved it by using the Override Credentials and verifying that those creds can change data on the destination library. Before I did this, the action was using the System account to edit the library which did not have access. If you do not provide override credentials, the system account is used.

0 Kudos