Problem with Forms print to PDF - repeating section?

• 2 December 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Good morning,

Has anyone experienced a problem printing a form to PDF where the form contains a repeating section? My users are finding when they print the form the information in text fields contained within the repeating section are repeating themselves when printed.

I just downloaded the latest version but the problem remains.

Thanks

Andrew

5 replies

Badge +2

I'm also having this exact same issue. If the repeating section contains, say, 4 rows then the content of the 4th row will also print in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row.

Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Thanks,

Gary

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Which version of Nintex Forms do you have installed?

Patch 2.9.4.0 seems to address this issue so you should check if at least this version is installed:

Fixed an issue where a multi-line text box within a repeating section may be repeated when using Print to PDF (00109670; 00120248; 00127583)

Badge +2

I'm guessing that's the issue Enrico. We're running Nintex Forms 2.9.0.0. Thanks for the info.

I'm curious though, where did you find this info. I searched on this site and only came up with this existing question. I'm new to this site so maybe I'm missing the obvious.

Thanks again.

Badge +2

Thanks for the info Frank.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

It's always a good shot to review the installation notes in the installation section of this site. I suggest you follow / bookmark those sites:

Nintex Workflow 2013 - Release Notes