cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Changing font colours in Nintex Mobile

Hi,

I am trying to set the colours of my labels and data fields on Nintex Mobile (on windows tablet).

According to this thread Mobile form design  I should be able to change the colour, weight and alignment. But no matter what I do the font just stays the same colour. The default colour is a pale grey on white background, which just isn't particularly legible...

I am also having some difficulties with setting the background colour of panels. I changed a background "holder panel" to a dark colour, which appeared fine. I then wanted to have smaller panels within this in a lighter colour. No matter what colour I set these smaller panels to be, I only ever see the colour of the darker holder panel.

Any advice/hints/tips would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Changing font colours in Nintex Mobile

Hi Sarah,

For the first issue. Make sure you are updating the form in the correct layout, in my case Nintex Mobile Tablet.

I changed this panel like this:

And it turned out fine on the app.

For the second issue it's probably about the layering of the boxes. Try right clicking on the background panel and sending it to the back.:

Again, showed up fine in my form:

All the best

Liam

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi Liam,

thanks for the reply. For the first issue, what I meant to say was changing the colour of the font in the label, not the whole label. I am definitely looking at the right layout though.

On your second point, I tried sending to back etc but I only ever see the colour of the bottom most panel (this is the panel inside which everything else sits).

Can you think of anything else I could be doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hi Sarah Kennelly,

You should be able to set the font color of label control. The only limitation is that we dont support English color names so you need to choose a HEX or RGB color from the Ribbon in the designer NOT settings dialog.

We should also be able to set the nested panel's background color. The trick would be to select a HEX or RGB color. Please also note that we have some limitation about nested panel background on Android.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

‌ did you solve this in the end?

0 Kudos