8060 ProcessPacket Error

• 18 October 2007
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am getting the following error when testing one of the Tutorial examples.

Error   2025 Error Marshalling SourceCode.Security.UserRoleManager.Runtime.UserR
oleManagerServer.FindGroups, The specified domain either does not exist or could
 not be contacted Resolving User:SHAREPOINTsystem
Error   2025 Error Marshalling SourceCode.Security.UserRoleManager.Runtime.UserR
oleManagerServer.FindGroups, The specified domain either does not exist or could
 not be contacted Resolving User:SHAREPOINTsystem
Error   8060 ProcessPacket Error, The specified domain either does not exist or
could not be contacted Resolving User:SHAREPOINTsystem

Where in K2 do i need to make the configuration changes to correct the above given problem. I have been trying to set up the "SharePoint Expense Claim Tutorial" example.

Archer

3 replies

Badge +1

Seems like the problem was a minor one. Since i was using the Administrator account for checking the workflow (originator, recepient all were administrator), K2 uses the contenxt of the user logged into MOSS. Hence it was using SHAREPOINTSystem (Need to check why its not using DomainAdministrator, but i think its a MOSS config stuff). If instead we use any domain authenticated user for testing the workflow everything works like a charm.

Ofcourse you have to make sure that your user has the rights to start the workflow. You can configure this in the K2 Workspace.

Archer

Badge

Hi Archer,

I have also got stuck with the same issue as you have mentioned. I have  installed K2 as a standalone in Domain controller server itself. I have used the same domain/Administrator account for the MOSS as well for all for K2workspace.

What do u mean by Domain authenticated users? Since i am in Domain controller istself so i use domain/Administrator account even then i face the same issue. Can u please elaborately let me know how you solved up the issue?

Pradeesh

Badge +1
Hi Pradeesh,

If the error thrown for you is the same that i was getting,then i would suggest that you start by using another user other than the 'Administrator' to start the K2 process as well as to log into MOSS. If that user has administrator privileges(belonging to Administrators group) then all the more better as later on you can downgrade the user as per your requirement.

Regards,
Archer