InfoPath form wizard error

Badge +9

Symptoms

When I open the K2 Studio project and design the form ... when I close it I get the following error:
The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at SourceCode.SharePoint.WebServices.K2SPFormsServices.GetRootWebUrl()
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.SPHelper.GetRootSiteUrl(Boolean useDeploymentSiteUrl)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.Manifest.ManifestFile.CleanDataConnections(FormTemplateObject ftObj)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.UpdateXsn(FormTemplateObject ftObj)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.WorkflowEnableFormTemplate(Boolean loadSmartObjects)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.OpenInDesignMode(Boolean workflowEnable)
at SourceCode.Workflow.Wizards.InfoPath.ManageFormTemplatesPage.designItem()

Diagnoses

After starting fiddler and reproducing the issue, customer saw a 404 reference to a K2 web service (K2SPFormsServices.asmx). Upon checking and comparing, found that the web service does not exist in this environment.

Resolution

Customer was able to resolve the issue by running K2 blackpearl Setup Manager with Repair option, and re-run K2 for SharePoint Configuration Wizard.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!