Nintex Workflow 2013 Flexi Task Error

• 25 January 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge

When I try to configure the Flexi Task action, I get a
“Runtime Error” in recent months. This happens as soon as I double click on the action or select “Configure” off of the action drop down menu.

I can drop other actions into the same workflow and configure them, but the flexi task always be occurred an error.

--------------------------

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description:

An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable

the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

--------------------------

I did re-activating Nintex function on each level(web application, site collection and site) and re-booting a server, but the issue cannot be resolved.

Does anyone have some idea? 

Thanks,

1 reply

Badge +7

Hello,

Have you tried removing the Flexi-Task action and just adding a new flexi task action in its place?

I had a similar issue and was unable to reproduce it to support.  It almost seemed like sometimes an action gets corrupted and by deleting it and adding a new action it resolved it.  I also sometimes had to delete a complete workflow to get actions working correctly.

If this continue being a problem I suggest you log a call with Nintex support by emailing all the details to support@nintex.com.

Kind Regards,

Francois Crous