Removed Email address from Client event

• 15 September 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi All,

We have added our email ID in SmarttForm Client event in CC.Since we are done with Testing.Now we want to removed our ID from CC with out re-deploying the K2 process again.

Is there any way we can removed that?

Thanks in advance.

1 reply

Badge +7

If this is a smartform rule you can just edit the rule no need to deploy. If this is in the workflow you will need to deploy.

A note about values between testing and developement. The best way to do this is  to store this type of item outside of the workflow andor Form. Say in a msartbox, sharepoint list of system variable. This way you can change it at any time.

A caution on this with sending emails. In my experience if you use a data field to hold emails values it is usually a semi colon delimeted list such as user1@a.com;user2@a.com. You can then put multiple items on the To or CC line such as "Emailvariable1;EmailVariable1". If one of these is blnk you then end up with ";EmailVariable1" or "Emailvariable1;". What I call stray semi colons. This will cause the workflow to fail and you can scratch your head around this for a long tIME.

If you use data fields try to make sure they are not empty on an email in a workflow. Funny enough an email from the form does not see to care just the workflow.

This is not the answer you wanted but I hope it helps.