Solved

Online training videos for Nintex on premise (not Cloud)

Our site uses Nintex on premise (not Nintex Cloud) for SharePoint.

The training videos at Nintex.com are for Cloud and some of the things significantly different than the on premise version.

Know of any good Nintex online videos for on premise version?  Preferably free but will pay if reasonable.

icon

Best answer by Nintex_Sam 14 June 2022, 20:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @Eric3141 -

In a previous life as a SharePoint admin, I've used the SharePoint Forms and Workflows training on Nintex University. as well as the Complete Nintex for SharePoint 2016 On-Premise training series from TekDog.

Is there a certain subject or bit of content you're looking for? Have you checked the How-To Center and/or requested content there?

Regards,

- Sam

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I'm new at a job and new to Nintex so just looking to learn a lot about workflows and forms.

I've looked at the videos at Nintex University but they're for Nintex Cloud and we use Nintex on premise.

The TekDog videos would have been good, but I can't afford $600.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Eric3141 -

When you access Nintex University:

1. Click On-Demand Training.

2. Select Nintex Process Automation.

3. In the All Platforms drop-down, select SharePoint.

4. You'll be presented with training courses for SharePoint On-Premise.

The Nintex How-To Center does have content for SharePoint On-Premise. As well, TekDog does have some free SharePoint On-Premise training.

Many thanks.

I followed the steps for Nintex University and see the SELF:  Process Automation Basics one but not the other.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

You may need to work with your Nintex admin so they can allocate you a training seat via Nintex Customer Central.

Thanks!