Sharing SharePoint Online Site with External Users via Nintex

• 21 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Is there any way to share a SharePoint Online Site with External users using Nintex Workflow?

I need to give access to a Nintex form where my client can update their info in the ClientProfileList. As I have too many clients I can't add all of them to O365 users. I need to keep them as external users by sharing a site with permissions.

nintex worfklow‌ nintex o365‌ Croos NilukshanSivaruban Sivabalan

2 replies

Badge +1

‌ and ‌..... No Answers Yet... If it's impossible, please mention.

Badge +4

Hi Kogul Vimaleswaran

Hopefully someone else can jump in here as it's not something I've done from SharePoint Online External Access. I'm confused as to how far you want to take the access. You want them to be able to update the information you have on them in a list but you don't want to give them as O365 users? 

You can have public anonymous users submit information to Office 365 if you have a Nintex Workflow Cloud form front ending the solution and write the information to an Office 365 SharePoint Online list.

If you need to be populating form controls then investigate the Query String, something along the lines of Pre-populating your form controls with Query String  might be what you need. But it's having that form visible to an unknown recipient which will be the issue.