Runtime function in Show/Hide rule does not work

• 31 March 2015
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Hi All

I am facing the critical issue on Nintex Forms 2013. I am using the panel with show/hide rule below.

radio button control: choices are "利用する" and  "利用しない" - In Japanese.

control name: <Japanese Contorl Name>

tried below rule:

If(<Japanese Contorl Name>=="利用する",1,0) - not work

<Japanese Contorl Name>=="利用する" - not work

IsNewItem - work

I guess the runtime functions does not works correctly. Additionaly, the hidden area are not collapsed.

Does anyone know how to write the runtime function to work collectly?

Thanks.

6 replies

Badge +9

Hi Shinsuke

for me the following is working as exspected (Nintex 2013 int. Version: 2.4.1.0). Have You really checked 'Hide'?

Kind regards

Manfred

Badge +4

HI Lauer san

thank you for your reply. I checked 'Hide' already but it does not work.

Badge +17

Can you provide a screenshot of the logic in your rule?  Also take look at this.

Quick Reference of Form Validations and Expression Operators

Badge +4

2015-04-01_132437.png

Hi Harris san

Here is a screen shot.

Thanks.

Badge +17

Try taking all of that out and simply doing Status==0 and see if that works first.  Ensure that both your values actually perform the action you want before trying to combine them.

It seems like you are attempting to use two different fields to compare and those are tricky.  You may need to use the && value and ensure that both will equal "true"

Badge +4

Hi Harris san

Thank you for your reply. I tried that simplified case and && case already. Finally, the simplest condition works well, however combined condition does not work as I expected.

I am trying to show/hide control with JavaScript, but the JavaScript control does not support automatic collapse.

I do not have any workaround for this issue. orz.

Thanks.