Solved

Nintex Ribbon missing when editing workflow on a site

Hi,

I'm new to Nintex and have been lumped with managing a Sharepoint 2013 site with a number of workflows, i've managed to fumble my way through most of it so far however there is one site with a couple of workflows that I am unable to edit.  I click on the link then edit and i get the control box on the left hand side with the different control types to use in the workflow which I can add, or edit existing items not problem, however the ribbon never appears at the top allowing me to save the workflow (I have logged in as the person who used to manage this system and is no longer here, and have tried edge, chrome, IE, firefox and edge in IE mode, all to no avail).

Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks

icon

Best answer by SimonMuntz 19 July 2022, 05:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,
If its only the one site, is it possible that this site is using a different masterpage to the rest of the sites? And this masterpage is interfering with the Nintex designer.

Thanks Simon, I have passed this onto one of our team members who is investigating.

As suggested this did the trick, however someone had changed the site master to suit a specific format.  Not having time to try and work out who what where when how and why, we are simply changing the master when we need to modify the workflow then changing back... a bit painful but it works

Appreciate the suggestion for pointing us in the right direction