Nintex forms - panel + people

Badge +1

Greetings,

I have a problem. Please excuse my English first, it's not my native language.

We use Sharepoint on-premise 2016 and Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2016 - International version: 4.2.0.0 Description of the problem:
I place the panel on the form and paste the "People" field into it. After saving, the data is not transferred to sharepoint. If I save field people on a form off the panel, there is no problem.
1. Screenshot
Nintex form panel

2641iC0689339C620A530.png

2. Screenshot
Field people

2639i0DA09EEC5DDC8077.png

3. Screenshot
Users

2640i495D7DF7E2FFDCE6.png
4. Screenshot
Field on Sharepoint

2638iC9DCF65122EEF12D.png

Thank you for any help

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

your configuration seems to be correct.

have you typed in values manually?

or have you populated values from a javascript?

or as defualt value?

have you configured any appearance settings or rules on the panel or single controls?

try to check developer console for any errors reported, they may prevent data to be stored to sharepoint list

try to enable versioning on the list and check whether list fields are not cleared by some -body/-thing else afterwards

but if the only difference is whether people control is within or out of the panel then it sounds to be a bug.

I'd recommend to open a ticket with nintex support.

Badge +17

So let's take this apart and then put it back together. 

Remove the people picker outside the panel and test that it is connected appropriately to the list column. If this works, placing it within the panel should not break this.

Secondly, if you are pasting (copy and paste) that may present some issues. I would recommend, dragging and placing the control within the panel to ensure it is the correct control there. 

Let me know if that works. Also each control would need to be named uniquely in order to no conflict with anything.

Badge +1

Hello all,

I couldn't find a problem. It behaves illogically. I deleted the sharepoint list and configured it again, the problem no longer appeared ...

Thanks for your help and sorry for spam

Best regards

Badge +17

That is odd behavior for sure. Are you confirming that it is working the way you expect it now?

Badge +1

Hello eharris04,

Yes, I confirm that everything is fine. I attach a test video. Thank you and I wish you every success in your future work